Hot Yoga Inc.
In 1998, inspired by her love for people and yoga, Linda Burch founded a very special studio in Kirkland, Washington which still stands today. The compassion Linda has for her students is the motivating factor in transforming Hot Yoga Inc. from a special, intimate yoga studio, into one of the largest and most-loved yoga communities on the West Coast.
Always grateful for what yoga has brought to her life, she enthusiastically shares this gift with her students, teachers, employees, and community on a daily basis. Her commitment to her practice has attracted one of the largest groups of certified Hot Yoga teachers on the west coast. Like Linda, they are deeply passionate to improving the health and well-being of each unique individual and the community as a whole. Many of our students consider our studios their home away from home. We hope to be able to support you on your path to health and happiness.
Hot Yoga Inc. was voted King 5's Best Yoga Studio in Western Washington in 2010, 2011 and 2013!
Hot Yoga Inc. state of the art studios use infrared heat.
Each studio offers the following classes: Hatha, Vinyasa (Power), Sculpt and Yin. Hot Yoga Inc. also offer various workshops, seminars, clinics and challenges. Some are free and some are at additional charge. Some of the various workshops, seminars and clinics we offered include:
- Nutritional Seminars
- Meditation Seminars
- Posture and Alignment Clinics
- Vinyasa Basics
- Warm up to Hot Yoga – a four week gradual increased heat intro to Hot Yoga
- Yoga Therapy Workshops
- Arm balancing workshops
- Challenges periodically offered:
30 Day Challenge – 30 Hot Yoga classes in 30 days
90 Day Transformation – Ordinary to Extraordinary
We also offer teacher training.
This discount is offered for employees, retirees and their immediate family. Provide proper verification of employment.
- Ageless Annual (reg. $1200) - paid upfront $1020.00
- Transformation 6 - Six month pkg. (reg. $660) - paid upfront $561.00
- Rejuvenation 3 - Three month pkg. (reg. $400) - paid upfront $340.00
- Endurance - auto-monthly renewal membership. $93.50 per month. Set up to withdraw either on the 1st or 15th of the month. Annual fee of $28.
- Get Fit Quick - One month pkg. (reg. $149) - One time offering for $126.65
Class cards (good for one year):
- 10 classes for $149 - One time offering for $126.65
- 20 classes for $249 - One time offering for $211.65
- 50 classes for $499 - One time offering for $424.15
- All Hot Yoga Inc. rules and guidelines apply.
- Cannot combine multiple offers.
Annual Enhancement Fee $28 per year on the Ageless Annual and all Endurance memberships
Hold/Freeze Fee $25 per month
Non-payment Fee varies case by case
Cancellation Fee Must have and pay for membership for 90 days before you can cancel
How existing membership are affected
Discounts are available for new members only; no retro-active discounts.
There are 7 facilities throughout King, Pierce and Snohomish counties. Membership includes access to all of them. All facilities are open 7 days per week with classes offered throughout the day. Each studio has it's own schedule and can be viewed at: www.hotyogainc.com.
10418 156th St. E
Puyallup, WA 98374
31839 Gateway Center Blvd. S
Federal Way, WA 98003
11030 8th Ave NE
Seattle, WA 98125
17415 SE 272nd St.
Covington, WA 98042
15217 Main St, Ste 101
Mill Creek, WA 98012
117 106th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
434 Parkplace Center
Kirkland, WA 98033