Created specifically for women, Curves offers a complete fitness and nutrition solution. The Curves 30 minute workout exercises every major muscle group and burns up to 500 calories through a proven program of strength training, cardio and stretching.
Club promotions and events encourage women to support charitable causes, learn about health-related issues and forge lasting friendships as part of the global Curves community.
Enhancing the Curves workout is CurvesSmart™, your personal coaching system. CurvesSmart individualizes and customizes each workout by monitoring heart rate, workout intensity, range of motion and repetitions and then providing a progress report including number of calories burned.
The Curves workout is a complete workout including all five necessary components: warm-up, aerobic exercise, strength training, cool down, and stretching.
Curves Complete™ is our weight management program, with menus provided and coaching with trainers educated by the Cleveland Clinic.
- Curves uses hydraulic resistance. There are no weight stacks to manage or change
- A safe, load-bearing activity helps to maintain bone density and fight osteoporosis
- Strengthening muscles provides joint stability and is a crucial part of arthritis treatment
- Curves Smart techonology is like having a coach at each station, giving you the focus and accountability for the amount of effort exerted at each station. Goals for each machine are individually set for your ability. After a workout, you will see graphics that will show if you have reached your goals for each muscle group and how many calories you burned while working out.
This discount program is for King County employees and spouses/domestic partners. It is valid at all Curves locations, though you must have a voucher to sign up for the discount. E-mail us for your voucher. New members only.
- Service fee: $19 sign-up fee
- Dues: Standard monthly dues apply and vary by region, typically up to $44 per month. Weekly dues are $13.95 per week, with a one-year commitment.
Curves is a woman-only facility. This discount program is good only at all Curves locations and is valid for employees or their spouse/domestic partner. For Puget Sound Curves locations, visit www.nwCurves.com. For all other locations, visit the Curves National website. Hours of operation can be found at the participating Curves facility's Web site.