Our mission is to Inspire Healthier Lives. We offer a wide variety of services to help our members accomplish their fitness goals. Services vary by location.
- Fitness: cardio and strength equipment, personal training, fitness assessments, and sports specific training.
- Group Exercise: yoga, hot yoga, Pilates, aerobics, weight training, indoor cycling, Zumba, and water aerobics.
- Aquatics: lap pools, teaching/therapy pool, group & private lessons, master swim program, triathlon training programs, outdoor pool, and swim team.
- Youth Programs: After school programs, sports camps, kids club/ childcare, and special events.
- Basketball/ Volleyball
- Steam Room, sauna and hot tub
- Nutrition counseling and seminars
- Members receive discounts on personal training, lessons and programs
Discounts are available to employees, retirees and their families. 30 days written notice is required for cancellations.
Enrollment fee: $50 per individual, $100 per couple, $150 per family (regularly $200-$400)
Monthly dues: 10% off
Individual membership - $107 (regularly $119)
Couple membership - $158.40 (regularly $176)
Family membership - $194.40(regularly $216)
How existing membership are affected
Discounts may be applied at renewal. No refunds of prior dues paid.
Vary by location - check the website
11450 98th Avenue NE
Kirkland, WA 98033
2930 228th Avenue SE
Sammamish, WA 98075
505 128th Street SE
Everett, WA 98208
Questions? Contact Travis Marsh, Membership Director at Travis Marsh or 425-313-0123