Bike racks on buses and vanpools
All Metro buses and many Metro vanpools are outfitted with bicycle racks. Instructions and a video on how to use these racks are available on Metro Online’s page, Loading and Unloading Your Bike on Metro Buses.
Metro Transit provides secure bike lockers at many park-and-rides throughout King County. See Metro’s bike racks and lockers for a listing of locations.
Simple bike repair videos for gearing up for your summer time bike rides
- How to Repair a Flat Bicycle Tire
- Road Brake Adjustment
- How to tune your Brakes and Gears
- How to clean a bicycle in about 15 minutes
- How to Remove a Bicycle Wheel
- How to Repair a Bicycle Chain
- How to Repair a Broken Bicycle Spoke