King County Metro Telework Pilot
What does it mean to volunteer my group or team for the pilot?
You will encourage employees who are interested in teleworking to approach you and engage in a conversation about creating a regular teleworking arrangement.
What do I need to do?
- Are there days of the week when everyone should be in the office?
- Skype availability/phone forwarding
- Will you require daily reporting on activities completed?
- How will you assess eligibility?
- Suitability assessment
- Home office safety checklist
- Read through and understand teleworker and telemanager responsibilities
- If desired, institute reporting for employees on their telework day
Where are the training materials for the program?
The training video can be found here.
Please remind your employees who want to telework they will need to watch the training video as well.
Questions? Please contact Sunny Knott with any questions about the pilot at firstname.lastname@example.org or (206)477-5812.
Telecommuting Agreement (required to begin telecommuting)